The communities in which we operate are important to Quantem, and we recognise their diverse culture and heritage.
Quantem employees can nominate community organisations or charities they wish to support. Nominations will need to be based on some key criteria.
The key focus areas for 2021 investment were as follows:
- Education – STEM (Science, technology, engineering, and maths)
- Education – Underprivileged youth in the local area
- Local Community
Recipience of Grants for 2021 across Australia and New Zealand included:
- Rize Up
- Hope Bereavement Care
- Norlane Community Centre for First Nations People (Due to Covid restrictions grant deferred till 2022)
- TECT Rescue Helicopter
- Tauranga Coastguard
- Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust
- Mellowpuff Charitable Trust
- Ronald McDonald Trust
While Covid 19 restricted in-person grant presentations, Grant recipients were presented locally at a site level as well as virtually.